Truck-Mounted Concrete pumps
Liebherr truck-mounted concrete pumps are available in all conventional boom sizes. Depending on the type, various boom folding systems are available. Even the supporting equipment meets every demand with different support options.
The patented supporting equipment option XXT is extremely practical and innovative.
A combination of outputs from 62 to 167 m³/h is even available amongst the pump units.
Advantages of the Liebherr truck-mounted concrete pumps for the greatest user benefit:
- Rugged construction for reliable operation over many years with low operating costs.
- Innovative technologies, such as the patented supporting system XXT.
- Components from reputable manufacturers.
- Long service life due to extensive testing and field trials.
- Efficient operation through innovative pump units with open hydraulic circuits.
- Warp-resistant and sturdy booms.
- Low-vibration distributor boom due to the balanced weight distribution of the alternating pipe routeing on the left and right sides of the boom.
- Low boom width is an advantage when driving into buildings.
- Easy storage of locking parts due to pipe bends that are mostly the same.
- Less resistance in the concrete pipe due to a large radius (R = 275).
- High-pressure filtration in the boom provides operational safety due to exceptionally clean hydraulic oil.
- Large-sized hydraulic cylinders in the pump unit permit the forceful changeover of the S-pipe. The dual shock absorber at the stroke end ensures that the pump operates smoothly.
- Robust S-pipe for a long lifetime.
- Wear parts that are fast and easy to change.
- Optimised funnel shape for the ideal flow of concrete and a reduction in the accumulation of concrete deposits.