ET24 - The evolution of your working world.
Wacker Neuson sets new standards for compact excavators with its new generation of models in the 1.7 through 2.4 t class. Tried and tested innovations are retained and combined with completely new development approaches. The result: A comprehensively renewed machine class right down to the finest details, which promises greater efficiency and performance.
- Innovative, newly designed cab: The redeveloped cab of the ET range sets new standards in terms of clear layout, safety and user comfort with its completely redesigned interior.
- Powerful and efficient performance: The big diesel engines and new, innovative hydraulic system set new standards of operation.
- Maximum connection facilities with up to 4 auxiliary control circuits: Up to 4 additional control circuit options are available ex-works for all models of the ET range.
- Every ET model has its own, optimized undercarriage to guarantee maximum stability and superior drive characteristics in tough everyday conditions.
- Every ET model has its own, optimized boom system with different dipper stick lengths: Thanks to the strong boom system with a choice of two optional dipper stick lengths, every machine achieves maximum digging strength and excavation values.