701s - The multi tool.
Standard features of the Wacker Neuson skid steer loader include hydraulic pilot control of the work and drive movements, parallel bucket guidance, load limit sensing and universal rapid change systems. It allows a wide range of standard attachments to be fitted quickly and easily. The 701sp - model (p = Powerflow) includes three additional hydraulic lines which provide an output of 115l/min and thus more powerful engine performance.
- Three-fold Advantage: More engine power, more agility and high load capacity with very compact design.
- The Quattrostatic concept: Each of the four wheels is driven by its own module consisting of a hydraulic motor and a transmission unit, ensuring full transfer of power even on uneven terrain with up to 48% more ground clearance.
- Low maintenance arm system, thanks to composite connecters.
- The universal rapid change system means you can take advantage of the sheer versatility of the machine at any time.
- Powerflow: Three additional hydraulic lines, providing a 115l/min output and a 39 kW turbo engine give the machine a real boost.