The new generation two-cycle rammer with separate oil lubrication
The two-cycle rammers from the i-series have all of the advantages of the new generation of the classic two-cycle rammers by Wacker Neuson. With the separate oil lubrication, they also offer a work-load reduction: Pre-mixing is no longer necessary due to the two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil. The fluids are filled separately and the patented oil lubrication system automatically generates the correct gasoline/oil mixing ratio. This leads to an optimal combustion process and reduces combustion residues. The rammers of the i-series are available in three weight classes.
- Improved four-stage air cleaner system for longer service lives
- New ergonomic handle with sturdy protective side plate for an improved machine control and longer service life
- Larger oil tank for up to 100 hours of running time
- Higher transport lug: Makes transporting even easier
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idling time
|BS 50-2i||BS 60-2i||BS 70-2i|
|Operating weight kg||59||66||74|
|Ramming shoe size (WxL) * mm||280 x 330||280 x 330||280 x 330|
|L x W x H mm||673 x 343 x 940||673 x 343 x 965||673 x 343 x 965|
|Percussion rate max.blows/min||700||700||650|
|Stroke on the ramming shoe mm||64||80||65|
|Engine / Motor|
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled, single cylinder, two-cycle gasoline engine||Air-cooled, single cylinder, two-cycle gasoline engine||Air-cooled, single cylinder, two-cycle gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker Neuson||Wacker Neuson||Wacker Neuson|
|Engine / Motor||WM 80||WM 80||WM 80|
|Fuel consumption l/h||1||1.2||1.4|
|Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046) kW||1.7||1.8||2|
|at rpm rpm||4,400||4,400||4,400|
|Tank capacity (fuel)l||3||3||3|
|Gasoline / oil mixture||120:1||120:1||120:1|
Four-cycle rammer: Long service life and low oil consumption
The outstanding features of Wacker Neuson’s four-cycle rammers are the compact design and strong performance. The long shoe stroke, high percussion rate and high stroke energy combined with fast advance travel achieve excellent results. The Four-cycle rammer are available with Wacker Neuson WM 100 or Honda GX 100 four-cycle gasoline engine for strong performance.
- Engine with ample reserve: Under normal operating conditions the robust WM 100 engine functions well below its maximum capacity, protecting the engine and thus increasing its service life.
- Low oil protection: The WM 100 has a LED indicator that lights up if the rammer is started with insufficient oil levels, and the engine shuts down automatically after 10 seconds to prevent engine damage. The Honda GX 100 oil status detector prevents the engine from starting with low oil level.
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
- Simple operation of two and four strokers: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
|Operating weight kg||63||64||71||71.6|
|Ramming shoe size (WxL) mm||280 x 337||280 x 337||280 x 336||280 x 336|
|L x W x H mm||673 x 343 x 940||673 x 343 x 940||673 x 343 x 965||673 x 343 x 965|
|Stroke at the ramming shoemm||66||56||69||79|
|Percussion rate max.blows/min||684||680||680||690|
|Operating speed m/min||7.6||7.5||8.54||7|
|Surface capacity – Compactionm²/h||127||123||143.3||118|
|Engine / Motor|
|Engine / Motor type||WM 100||GX 100||WM 100||GX 100|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker Neuson||Honda||Wacker Neuson||Honda|
|Engine / Motor||air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine||air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine||air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine||air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine|
|Operating performance kW||2.38||2.38||2.38||2.38|
|at rpm rpm||4,200||4,200||4,200||4,200|
|Fuel consumption l/h||1.2||0.9||1.2||0.9|
|Tank capacity (fuel)l||3||3||3||3|